[BLOG] SEGA Is Making A Magical Girl Anime

Moderator: DJ's

Digmbot

[BLOG] SEGA Is Making A Magical Girl Anime

Post by Digmbot »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

In years gone by, Sega was one of the top console makers. The battle between Nintendo and Sega is the stuff legends are made of. Unfortunately, the Dreamcast signalled the end of an era as Sega dropped out of the console wars and instead focused on software. Things have been a bit awkward since then, with Sega taking advantage of the Sonic nostalgia train so many times the Blue Blur must be sucked drier than a cow at a chupacabra convention.

And yet, things seems to be getting even weirder. Not so long ago, Sega created the Segakko (Sega Girls) as DLC  for Samurai and Dragons  on the PS Vita. Now, these anthropomorphized versions of the Sega Consoles are getting their own anime, apparently titled "Sega Hard Girls".  Aside from the questionable title, details are scarce, but it is known that the anime will be a Magical Girl series. If Sonic isn't helping them out of trouble while Knuckles leers creepily at them in the background, I'll eat my own Dreamcast controller. And if that doesn't happen, be sure to look for me on 4chan, as I will quit my job as a games journalist and start cranking out fan fiction faster than a two year old with a 10 pound bag of Pixie Stix.

Check out the official site here.
-Digmbot