[BLOG] TESO will have free weekend; you can still win $1mil through it

All MMO's, P2P and F2P... As MMO's get more interest and we have shows dedicated to them, or lots of news posts, we will add new sections dedicated to them
PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] TESO will have free weekend; you can still win $1mil through it

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Following on from the announcement of their big #MillionReasonsToPlay contest, Bethesda have also said that they're going to be making their MMO game The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited free to play over this next weekend.

The free "weekend" will last from Thursday, December 10th 8:01am GMT until Monday, December 14th 8:00am GMT. That's about four days worth of free play time for people interested. The free time will be allowed on both the PC and Xbox One versions of the game, but the Playstation 4 version isn't mentioned. So if you owned a PS4 and wanted to try out the free time, you might be out of luck this time around. Sorry.

It's also been confirmed that if you take part in the free "weekend" and also meet the qualifying terms for their big #MillionReasonsToPlay competition, you will be eligible to win the big million dollar grand prize (or presumably the runner up Crown prizes as well). That's not bad.

For more details about the free weekend you can go here, or if you're curious about the million dollars the details can be found in my previous article or on the official page set up by Bethesda.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!