[BLOG] Worlds Adrift Closed Beta Is Delayed

All MMO's, P2P and F2P... As MMO's get more interest and we have shows dedicated to them, or lots of news posts, we will add new sections dedicated to them
PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Worlds Adrift Closed Beta Is Delayed

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Bossa Studios, known for their games like Surgeon Simulator and I Am Bread, have just announced that their next game Worlds Adrift might be a little bit delayed. Or at least the closed beta stage is, which will push everything back a little bit as a knock-on effect.

A video update from the studio delivers the news and puts it down to wanting to fix issues that came up during the closed alpha test for the game. Luke Williams, a designer says that alpha 6 "highlighted a lot of shortcomings" that Bossa "were not happy to release with." While they've since managed to fix some of these shortcomings, such as a lack of metal on starting islands and the rather alarming amount of screen shake thunderstorms were causing, other issues will take a little longer - thus the closed beta will be delayed as a result.

Coming in the beta will be more character customisation options, along with ship frames now being salvageable to stop the skies being littered with old ships. By the way this also includes other player's ship frames if they're just abandoned, so there's something you can do with your time - tidying the skies and making something from it too probably.

For more details about what is scheduled to come in the Worlds Adrift closed beta, check out the developer diary below for all the information. Right now it seems like the the delay should only be a matter of weeks, rather than months, so expect the beta to release sometime in the summer.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!