[BLOG] Fallout Shelter gets new holiday content update

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Fallout Shelter gets new holiday content update

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Fallout Shelter took its audience by storm when it released this summer, being much more popular than had been guessed. While the hype has died down a little since (and some has been taken by its big brother - Fallout 4), Bethesda are still updating the little app game.

October saw an update for Halloween that added new content to the game where you build and manage your own Vault, and now Bethesda have released an update with new content for Thanksgiving. Outfits, associated foods, decorations and more have been added for your Settlers to discover and make use of. You have to wonder if this means that we'll get a Christmas or other holiday themed update very soon. I bet everyone's Vault could do with a bit of tinsel.

Launched for the iOS and Android in June, Fallout Shelter managed to bring in $5 million in its first two weeks alone. But then if the base building part of Fallout 4 is any indication, fans of the game have wanted to construct their own piece of the Wasteland now for a long time. No wonder it did so well.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!