[BLOG] Minecon 2015 is announced; yes it's in London

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Minecon 2015 is announced; yes it's in London

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

So after being told of the reasons why there was no Minecon last year everyone's been waiting for the announcement of Minecon 2015, especially the British players due to the fact that at the same time it was explained why there was no 2014 Minecon it was also said that they wanted to hold Minecon 2015 in the UK but that it wasn't yet confirmed. Well, today it has been confirmed: Minecon is coming to London in July!

In a blog post the details of the con were announced, including the dates (July 4-5 2015), the location (the ExCeL London Exhibition and Conference Centre) and other things besides. Tickets will be sold sometime this month, with the exact date and times to be confirmed. Mojang have said that they're releasing the tickets in two batches though so that more people have a chance to grab them. No word yet on what guests of exhibitors will be attending, but I dare say all that stuff still needs to be finalised.

You can bet that some of us here at the Sanitarium.FM will be attempting to make it there, so wish us luck and see you there if we make it!

Mojang blog "MINECON 2015 announced!": [x]
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!