Patch Notes for Incursion 1.5

Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

Post by Lonesamurai »

Released Thursday, May 19, 2011. Approximate download of 16 MB.

CHANGES

Blueprints
  • Unique icons have been created for Blueprint originals and Blueprint copies so you can visibly differentiate between them.

Need for Speed
  • We have enhanced the profiling suite which gives us better eyes on the server and what it is executing. This functionality allows us to view what actions cause specific issues and provides us with graphical representations. In short, this is good for Team Gridlock who love to fight lag and keep hamsters alive.
Ships
  • The capabilities of the onboard scanner have been substantially increased. The range is now 64 AU and the delay to return results is only 10 seconds.
  • Ships with jumpdrives are now unable to use jump bridges with the exception of ships belonging to the Black Ops ship category.

Agents & Missions
  • Agent Quality has been removed meaning that all Agents are now +20 in terms of payout and -20 in terms of access. Go forth, Capsuleers, and explore the world outside of Motsu and Dodixie.
  • Agent Divisions have been simplified from 20 down to just 3. The new Security, Distribution and Mining divisions now provide uniform types of missions instead of a mission type that was percentage based.

Skills
  • Accompanying the changes to Agent Divisions, seven ‘Connection’ skills will be removed. The skill books of the old connection skills will be replaced with their new equivalents which are listed below. Players who have the old skills already trained will have those skills removed and receive replacement skillbooks in the hangar of their home station and have the skillpoints reimbursed.
  • Bureaucratic Connections and Financial Connections will be replaced with Distribution Connections.
  • High Tech Connections, Military Connections and Political Connections will be replaced with Security Connections.
  • Labor and Trade Connections will be replaced with Mining Connections.

Science & Industry
  • When attempting to start a Manufacturing job without all the required materials, the quote window now retains focus. A refresh button has been added so that you can add the correct amount of materials and proceed without having to restart the process.

Incursions
  • The Incursion Global Report featured the label 'System Control', this has been renamed to the more accurate description 'Constellation Control'.
  • Incursion Encounters reward graphs featured the label 'Reward payout ratio' which has been re-named with the more accurate label 'Reward Multiplier'.

User Interface
  • The scroll position in the fleet window now retains or returns to its previous position when fleet members join, leave or move.
  • When holding down ‘alt’, your probes will scale around the center, making it easier to adjust them. A green line has added to make it more intuitive.
  • The Fleet History tab has been re-worked and streamlined so that instead of multiple tabs, there is now a single tab with filter options.
  • When opening Fleet from the Neocom, you'll be taken directly to the fleet finder.
  • Information on a pilot's standings towards NPC corporations is no longer visible from 'Show Info'. You now see the standings information between you and the other pilot and the factions you each belong to.

FIXES
Exploration & Deadspace
  • Several Sansha agents had infiltrated cosmic anomaly locations in Serpentis claimed space. The Serpentis have now regained control from these rogue elements.
  • One anomaly site could not be detected from a type of Infrastructure Hub upgrade. This lost site can now be located properly.
  • The DED Complexes, Blood Raider 9 of 10 and Serpentis 8 of 10, have been examined and now work correctly.

User Interface
  • The fleet icon that indicates that loot-logging is enabled has been removed since loot-logging is always enabled.
  • A re-sized contract window would reset to the default size each time a contract was opened. The contract window now retains the adjusted size.
  • Some entries in the Attributes tab in Show Info windows were previously formatted in unintuitive ways, such as ‘Can’t be activated in warp: 1’, or were missing their units, such as ‘Fuel required: 30,000’. Many of these have now been tidied up, so for example they now read ‘Can’t be activated in warp: True’ and ‘Fuel required: 30,000 units’

Localization
  • Several changes for consistency and linguistic issues have been made throughout the game for both the German and Russian clients.
  • The fleet UI has been revised for consistency and linguistic issues in the German client
  • The translation of ‘warp’, in the Russian client, is now complemented with the original term in parentheses wherever it has been deemed important for communication with English-speaking players.
  • For consistency and stylistic reasons, the terminology for Drones in the market categories has been revised in the German client. In addition, all drone related text has been revised for consistency and linguistic issues.
  • Terms changed are:
    • Fighters – Jäger
    • Fighter Bombers – Jagdbomber
    • Medium Scout Drones - Mittlere Aufklärungsdrohnen
    • Drone Upgrades – Drohnenupgrades
    • Combat Utility Drones – Kampfunterstützungsdrohnen
    • Logistic Drones – Versorgungsdrohnen
CrimsonShade
He's Technically Motivated

Re: Patch Notes for Incursion 1.5

Post by CrimsonShade »

Lonesamurai wrote:
  • Fighters – Jäger
  • Fighter Bombers – Jagdbomber
I read that at first as Jägerbomber and immediately thought of the alcohol of that name. And I don't even drink!

Post by Guest »

all these updates actually want to make me play eve again.
Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

Post by Lonesamurai »

Well Docwholigan started playing the other day, so I need to jump back in when this update goes live

Post by Guest »

i just logged back into my account yesterday, i see the learning skills were obliterated, oh well, looks like i have 1 mill sp to spend and 1 bill isk in my wallet
Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

Post by Lonesamurai »

Nice, I'm gonna jump back in next week aswell when I have some cash for some game time

I need to add Docwhoigan to my friends list then get him into the corp too since he started playing

Post by Guest »

i got a free 60 day card from a friend for doing work. they are selling for about 740 million isk atm.

have doc add me as a friend somedy, and we can do stuff together.