[BLOG] Supposed Deadpool movie footage leaked, quickly squashed by FOX

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Supposed Deadpool movie footage leaked, quickly squashed by FOX

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Well this is interesting.

Earlier a video emerged online, claiming to be test footage for the Deadpool movie that's been in development for a while. Although it was all CGI animated, it matched up with information we were given by Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld back in 2012.

I may or may have not seen some sort of test of footage that would blow your mind if you saw it and go holy crap and that's Deadpool in costume. Katana swords, guns, shooting people's faces off and making me laugh. And I may or may not have seen something that looks just like that.

So it seems that the test footage that Liefeld saw back then has been leaked online, and was quickly re-posted everywhere and by anyone who could upload it. The fact that the character was voiced by Ryan Reynolds who had been linked to the project before now gave it more credence. FOX however has been quite quick on the draw and most if not all copies of the video footage has been removed from Youtube, Vimeo and every other big video sharing site online. This has pushed the credibility to such high levels that we have to believe that the footage was genuine.

If you want to see it, feel free to search the wide Internet for any video that hasn't been taken down. Just be careful where you take your browser...
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!