[BLOG] Blizzard throw out teaser for possible new HS Hero

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Blizzard throw out teaser for possible new HS Hero

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Well, seems Blizzard have a mysterious new Hero in store for Hearthstone possibly. At least, that's what the latest Innkeeper's Tale seems to be hinting at...

The blog post seems to be a teaser for a new Warrior Hero, but so far there's few details to go on. The only thing we have is the silhouette above and a clue from a Tweet sent out by Blizzard from the @PlayHearthstone Twitter about the new teaser

What this character lacks in height, he makes up for in ferocity! Can you guess his identity? http://t.co/49G5dt9fhl pic.twitter.com/ClHFqDs8DC
— Hearthstone (@PlayHearthstone) June 3, 2015

It's pretty obvious that the character will be a Dwarf, but no bets on whom or if they'll keep the Armour ability that Garrosh has or will come with a new Hero Power. Personally, I'd hope for the latter option.

Blizzard have said before that adding new Hero classes would be difficult because of the need to balance a whole host of new class-exclusive cards as well as the Hero Power every class is equipped with. However, adding new Heroes that are of the exisiting classes seems a good way to add new playable characters without having the trouble of balancing a whole bunch of new cards. Maybe we'll see alternate Heroes for the other classes too if this is what the teaser is hinting at.

Stay tuned, we'll update you as we find out.
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!