[BLOG] Hearthstone Patch 4.1.0 releases - fixes Unearthed Raptor freeze

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Hearthstone Patch 4.1.0 releases - fixes Unearthed Raptor freeze

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Hearthstone has just received its latest patch that brings with it a few fixes as well as adds in the data for the next few cardbacks that will be made available.

Added to the game are the cardbacks for placing higher than Rank 20 in December '15, Jan '16 and Feb '16 as well as a Winter Veil one that is achieved by "celebrating Winter Veil in Hearthstone"; however you actually do that although it probably has something to do with the special Winter Veil effects that will be available in game from December 9th. Give it a try and see.

ImageImageImage  Image

As well 4.1.0 adds the League of Explorers boards to the board rotation available for matches played in the Arena and Play modes (although they do seem to have already been available if you challenged a friend to a game) and makes Savage Roar "much less savage to the ears" which makes me think they've turned the volume down on its sound effect a little bit. Unearthed Raptor was also causing client freezes when played as well, and that too has been fixed taming this living fossil.

As well various UI and other issues have been fixed, including some that had something to do with the AI. So expect less completely silly plays in Single Player Adventure mode from now on. Some mobile-specific bugs were also fixed, including one for the iOS version that crashed the game when crafting Legendary cards. Finally, you can use your Arcane Dust to make that Dr. Boom you've been eyeing up for months!
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!