[BLOG] Gadgetzan might hold Hearthstone's next expansion

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Gadgetzan might hold Hearthstone's next expansion

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

It doesn't seem that long since Whispers of the Old Gods was gracing our Hearthstone decks with its weird and wonderful corruption, nor climbing the levels of One Night at Karazhan. However, we now have some ideas about what the next expansion could be, and it looks to be based around Gadgetzan.

pic.twitter.com/N1YjielTPp
— Hearthstone (@PlayHearthstone) October 24, 2016

Given that Gadgetzan is a neutral outpost in the game of WoW where you can often see goblins and gnomes and all that comes with them expect more of the types of cards we got with Goblins vs. Gnomes a few years ago, whcih is good because after it was retired from Standard I'd hoped that Blizzard would rebuild up the number of useable Mechs again eventually.

Ideas for what could be on those cards can be guessed at by the small disclaimer text around the image of the tweet above too: "The word "safe" is not meant to constitute a binding agreement and does not imply safety, security, protection, preservation, peace of mind, confidence, reliability, dependability or trustworthiness. Mayor Noggenfogger is not responsible for any accidents, surgeries, thoughtsteals, mind visions, hellfires, vanishes, whirlwinds, revenges, lightbombs, elemental destructions, excavated evils, consecrations, holy novas, flamestrikes, demonwraths, starfalls, shadowflames, swipes, explosive traps, arcane explosions, ???, DOOM!s, lightning storms, blizzards, twisting nethers and other Acts of Old Gods, magical mayhem or disfigurement that may ensue."

Of course, Blizzcon is right around the corner so expect to see this expansion make its first appearance there. Can't wait.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!