[BLOG] Un'Goro card update - 24/03/17

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Un'Goro card update - 24/03/17

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

With Journey to Un'Goro releasing some time during the next month (Blizzard's said mid-April but there's been a few people wondering if it might not be coming early April instead), more and more cards are getting released all the time.

So, here's a bunch more of the new cards you can expect to see when the expansion comes roaring into game like one of the Un'Goro dinos.

Hunter

Image ImageImage

Rogue

ImageImageImage

Paladin

ImageImageImage

Shaman

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage

Priest

ImageImage Image

Warrior

Mage

ImageImage

Druid

Warlock

Image Image

Neutral

ImageImageImageImageImage  ImageImage

As you can see, all the classes are beginning to have a lot of interesting options - including the Quest cards. I'm hoping I can get hold of the Hunter, one, it looks like it'd be a lot of fun to pull off and then be able to flood the board with Carnassa and the raptors she brings with her. But then, this expansion always was going to be a good one for Hunters.

With the Elementals it too is a good expansion for the Shamans and indeed, they get a minion that allows them to cast one of four different elemental abilities, although if you can choose which one from a choice of (I assume based on past choices) 3 of the 4 or if one of them is cast at random - we'll have to discover. I assume the former, but the latter is always an option.

We'll update you as more information about Un'Goro comes out, hopefully including a concrete release date.
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!