[BLOG] Journey to Un'Goro releases April 6th

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Journey to Un'Goro releases April 6th

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

So, it's finally been announced. Hearthstone's next big expansion, journey to Un'Goro will be releasing on April 6th - or at least that's when they said it would be begun to be rolled out. Likely this means that it'll go live at different times in different regions again, to stop the servers getting overloaded.

Of course, this was announced on a livestream presented by Ben Brode and Frodan and at the same time we got to see some of the new cards in action in specially made decks, including some of those not yet revealed until that point. Give that we're so close to release, Blizzard have pretty much revealed all the cards that we're due to receive, so here are a bunch of cards seen on stream today along with a bunch of others also released recently beforehand:

Paladin

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Druid

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image

Warrior

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hunter

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Priest

ImageImageImageImageImage

Warlock

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttp://www.sanitarium.fm/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/enUS_Eggnapper-e1490997406848.png

Mage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rogue

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Shaman

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neutral

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage      ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage   ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And that about does it for what we can expect to see from Un'Goro. It's certainly going to be very interesting and shake up the meta greatly. Can't wait to see the combinations that come from some of these cards.

Now to decide what class I want to try out next...
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!