[BLOG] Gazillion CEO leaves to work on own projects

All MMO's, P2P and F2P... As MMO's get more interest and we have shows dedicated to them, or lots of news posts, we will add new sections dedicated to them
PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Gazillion CEO leaves to work on own projects

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

The CEO of Gazillion Entertainment, the company behind the Marvel Heroes game, has announced that he is due to leave the company to work on his own projects after seven years.

David Brevik was formerly the president of Blizzard North for 11 years previously and said that he missed the game developing side of his job.

"As CEO, I spent most of my time running the company" Brevik said in the post he made on the Marvel Heroes' forums to announce his leaving. "After doing this for several years, I really want to get back to developing games and programming. I got into this industry to make games and I miss the day-to-day creation process."

He said that the decision to leave had been tough to make as he loved Marvel Heroes and while he'll still be playing the game and streaming it he's "going back to doing the things I love most: programming and making games."

On the subject of Marvel Heroes' future and the big 2016 update next month Brevik is confident that the Gazillion team have it handled suitably. "We have an incredibly talented staff here, and I know the game is in great hands, I believe in the future of the game and I know a lot of amazing things that are being worked on."
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!