[BLOG] Bethesda promote TESO million-dollar giveaway

All MMO's, P2P and F2P... As MMO's get more interest and we have shows dedicated to them, or lots of news posts, we will add new sections dedicated to them
PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Bethesda promote TESO million-dollar giveaway

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Could you use a million dollars? Pretty sure the answer to that is yes, know my answer would be. Well, have I got some news for you.

Bethesda Softworks has been running a campaign since October for their MMO game, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited called #MillionReasonsToPlay, which asks players why they enjoy playing the game. Now they're offering one hell of a prize to one lucky player of the game - one million dollars paid out over 20 years. That's quite an appealing giveaway.

If you're interested then all you need to do is enter yourself by completing the entry form at [url=https://millionreasons.elderscrollsonline.com_andcomplete]https://millionreasons.elderscrollsonline.com_andcomplete[/url] by Sunday, January 10th 2016. Then you need to log into your TESO account and play the game during the sweepstakes period of between December 3, 2015 to January 10, 2016 to be in a chance of winning the big prize. There also some runner-up prizes of 3,000,000 Crowns (the game's in-game currency) to a 1,000 second place winners.

The contest is open to residents of the US, UK, Canada (excluding Province of Quebec), Finland, France, Germany, Mexico, Norway, Russia and Sweden provided that you're over 18; the winners will be drawn on Monday, February 1st 2016 and if you win the prize money will be paid out at $50,000 per year over the 20 year period.

Bethesda have hit on quite the giveaway to promote The Elder Scrolls Online, and you might as well give it a go. After all, there are worse ways to make a million.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!