[BLOG] Triforce Making Replica Fallout Alien Blaster

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Triforce Making Replica Fallout Alien Blaster

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

A little while back we had a Fallout 4 figurine released that was beautiful as hell, but quite costly. Now another piece of Fallout 4 collectible is being released with another big price tag - but this time it's one of the weapons that's appeared in some form in every main-line Fallout game - the Alien Blaster.

Made by Triforce who have done other video game weapon replicas like XCOM 2's beam pistol, the Fallout Alien Blaster is made of polystone and is a 15'' replica of the Zetan laser pistol that acts as the most powerful energy weapon in the game. It also comes with working LED effects which I know a good deal of you will think is awesome. I certainly do.

Triforce are currently taking pre-orders with a $100 deposit needed to reserve one and the full price tag being about $400, which is the same as the afore-mentioned figurine that came out before. Fallout 4's blaster can be found in a crashed UFO east of Oberland station, or the Hub's Alien Blaster which is in the Nuka-World DLC. Complete the 'Trip to the Stars' quest to get it.

The props are expected to start shipping sometime in Q1 of 2018. Long time to wait, but if you do pre-order it I bet you'll be excited until you get it. I know I'd want to get a display set up for it asap.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!