[BLOG] Here's The Source Of The Strange Assassin's Creed 2 NPC Picture

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Here's The Source Of The Strange Assassin's Creed 2 NPC Picture

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Those of you who've been browsing the net in the last day or so might have noticed people talking about Assassin's Creed 2 a bit. Usually accompanied by a shot of this poor fellow here:

Assassin's Creed 2 has been remastered for the Xbox One and frankly, it seems like the game was either a nightmare to remaster or the people on it were rushed, given that the NPC above isn't the only thing people have pointed out is a little... odd with the game.

Polygon did a nice little comparison video on the original verses the remastered version, but let me sum it up by saying this. The remaster has shed a little more light on a lot of the game, but seems to have taken that NPC's face and a lot of the movement fluidity to make up for it. What's more the leap to the hay bale is no longer a dive but a backwards flop. The game has still gotten many improvements, just some things haven't quite made that leap across so fluidly. It seems that unlike Skyrim, a remaster isn't for every game that we once loved...

People have been referring that famous incident a few years back where a women 'retouched' a priceless painting of Jesus Christ. I can see why.
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!