[BLOG] Three more Grand Tournament cards revealed today!

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Three more Grand Tournament cards revealed today!

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Last night brought us the answer to what the new Hearthstone thing Blizzard had been teasing actually was. The Grand Tournament aims to add over 130 new cards to the game and we saw at least 15 during that hour and a half of announcement livestream. Now 3 more have been revealed, and one is quite the card.

Firstly we have Silver Hand Regent which makes use of the new Inspire effect that triggers when you use your Hero Power. She summons a Silver Hand Recruit at 1/1 and what makes her interesting is that it seems she is a Neutral card so now any class could possibly have access to the Silver Hand Recruits.

Next we have Garrison Commander who is one of the new cards introduced to work with your Hero Power, allowing you to use it twice on your turn. Again this is a Neutral card and decent mana cost and Attack/Life means that it certainly looks like a valuable addition to a deck.

And finally we have the most interesting reveal of all, a new Legendary - Justicar Trueheart. With a Battlecry effect that changes your Hero Power to a slightly more powerful version of itself, this card could really liven up play. It's uncertain whether the upgraded Hero Power is a match-permanent effect or if it reverts back to normal when Justicar Trueheart is removed from play. It also won't have any effect on Hero Powers that have already been altered in some way (I assume they mean made cheaper or powered up in some way).

Stay tuned to Sanitarium.FM for more card reveals as they are made public!
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!