[BLOG] Hearthstone Gadgetzan Card Reveals: Nov 13th

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Hearthstone Gadgetzan Card Reveals: Nov 13th

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Just over a week ago at BlizzCon 2016, Blizzard showed off the next expansion for Hearthstone - Mean Streets of Gadgetzan. They revealed a number of cards during the event itself, but in the lead up to the December release Blizzard are slowly drip feeding us more of the 100+ new cards we can expect to receive through the new card packs.

Here are the ones that have been revealed in the last week, put together into Classes:

Paladin

ImageImage ImageImage

---

Hunter

ImageImageImageImageImage

---

Rogue

ImageImage

---

Warrior

Image ImageImageImageImage

---

Tri-Class

Image Image

---

Neutral

ImageImage Image Image  Image  Image Image

As you can probably see, even now there haven't yet been any cards revealed that are specifically for either Warlock or Shaman decks - a bit of an oddity because you usually expect a fairly even spread of reveals. However looking at what has been revealed so far leads me to think that they're planning to do the reveals per criminal family, which would account for the big numbers of Paladin, Hunter and Warrior cards revealed in this week's batch as well as the two tri-class being Grimy Goon tri-classes. Another thing that bears this out is that a sizeable amount of these cards have some sort of a buffing effect on friendly minions - usually randomly chosen ones and often from the hand it seems. I can already see myself using Stolen Goods and Alley Armorsmith in an update to my Iron Wall Warrior deck, as well as Smuggler's Run in the update to my Tiny Terrors deck I will have to do once The Grand Tournament cards leave Standard in early 2017.

On the Neutral side, I see Dirty Rat being a good count for opponents who wish to play down minions in a certain order. If the right random minion goes down, it could throw off a strategy and force a quick rethink. Sounds just like the sort of 'underhanded' thing you'd expect from cards of this expansion. Dopplegangster (as well as being another good punny name) kind of reminds me of the Grim Patron with its ability to spawn two copies of itself upon being played - but obviously with slightly less ability to get crazily out of control and much easier to deal with as well as each of the 3 minions summoned are 2/2!

We'll see what reveals next week hold for us, and if Blizzard begin to refocus them onto one of the other gangs.
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!