[BLOG] Hearthstone Gadgetzan Card Reveals: Nov 27th

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Hearthstone Gadgetzan Card Reveals: Nov 27th

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

We're getting close now to the release time for Hearthstone's next big expansion, and it seems the time has finally come to focus on the remaining crime family - the Jade Lotus!

This means that we've had a lot of reveals in their three classes of Druid, Shaman and Rogue this week (particularly Shaman!) - as well as finding out just what's up with the Jade Golems and why so many of the Jade Lotus cards want to summon them for you!

Druid

ImageImageImage

---

Priest

---

Rogue

ImageImageImage

---

Shaman

Image Image Image Image Image

---

Tri-Class

ImageImage

---

Neutral

Image ImageImage

And as you can see from a great many of the Jade Lotus cards, they summon Jade Golems. Having expressed curiosity last week about what they look like, we finally find out. The more Jade Golems summoned, the more powerful the subsequent Jade Golems are!

Shaman got a lot of cards this week, about time given how long they went without any new cards revealed. The most interesting one for me has to be Devolve, the antithesis of the popular Evolve card among Shaman players who love a little bit of chance. Of course, Devolve also has that same RNG taste to it, but usually you count on 1 Mana less Minions being weaker. At the very least it is another one that upsets the plans your opponent might be plotting at that moment.

Not that many Neutral reveals this week, but Hozen Healer could be a good one if it appears at the right time. Sure, 2 attack isn't great for 4 Mana, but 6 Health AND a full Minion heal? Pretty good value to me, although we shall obviously have to wait and see what kind of use it receives after Gadgetzan gets a release.

There's going to be a big livestream tomorrow over on the Hearthstone Twitch channel, so you can bet that we'll see more cards and probably a release date announcement happening during that stream. Tune in if you want to see how each family plays, because they've certainly said they'll be doing that too!
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!