[BLOG] Could Hearthstone Be Going To Un'Goro Next?

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Could Hearthstone Be Going To Un'Goro Next?

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

There's been a possible hint at Hearthstone's next addition, if we can believe the resume that was listed on sound effects producers AudioGodz website.

AudioGodz is owned by a voice actress named Lani Minella, and its her resume that was found and posted to Reddit for the speculation. Minella has previously done voice work for Hearthstone, lending her talents to the cards Cult Master, Arathi Weaponsmith and Imp Master from vanilla, and Faceless Summoner, Twilight Geomancer, Ancient Shieldbearer and Darkshire Librarian from Whispers of the Old Gods. This time round, she is apparently lending voice to Golakka Crawler, Pteradactyl, Anklesaur, Hydra and Brontosaurus - and the adventure/expansion is called Lost Secrets of Un'Goro.

Of course, as Lone pointed out to me when we saw this news - World of Warcraft too has a listing for a mini-holiday in August which is set in the same area as this new set. There's a possibility that the two could be the same thing, but the listing of the WoW mini-holiday is called "Un'Goro Madness" so there is also the possibility that the two could just be releasing at the same time in the two related games.

I guess we'll find out soon. Keep eyes open for news from Blizzard!

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!