[BLOG] Microsoft: 2017 Will Be A Good Year For PC Gamers

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Microsoft: 2017 Will Be A Good Year For PC Gamers

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

At the moment Microsoft are pushing their idea of cross-play between Windows 10 and Xbox One hard. ReCore and Gears of War 4 were both released as Xbox and Windows exclusives, with Play Anywhere also being a big thing they're currently pushing. Halo Wars 2 will be the next, coming out on February 21st and according to Phil Spencer Microsoft are planning to focus hard on PC gaming in 2017.

His words were that Microsoft has a "bigger and more differentiated" first-party lineup for this year, with highlights including Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2. Spencer believes that "2017 is going to be an incredible year for Xbox One and Windows 10 gamers" but they've still got a ways to go before they can overcome the reputation for PC gaming that 'Games For Windows Live' left them with years back.

Only time will tell if Microsoft can live up to the promises Spencer is making. I hope that they will somewhat, I really am looking forward to Sea of Thieves with the other station staff. If you want to read the full interview where Spencer talked about this, the full article can be found over at VG247.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!