[BLOG] No Man's Sky will release on PS4; PC version not confirmed

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] No Man's Sky will release on PS4; PC version not confirmed

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Well this was a surprise. Sometimes when you see a trailer for a game, the genre and gameplay you see hints at it coming out on certain platforms. This was the case for most people when they saw the trailer for No Man's Sky at E3 a few weeks back. The multiple-planet, open-world, sandbox game seemed like it was a definite for PC-gamers.

Yet the team behind the game have revealed that not only is the game to début on the Playstation 4, there's no guarantee of a PC version becoming a thing at all. In an interview with Eurogamer the co-founder of developers Hello Games, Sean Murray, said that they would like a PC version to become available.

“If I'm honest, we're taking on quite a lot at the moment,” says Murray. “We're definitely coming to PS4. I would like to come to PC. Whether that arrives the same day - we're a small team!” And indeed they are. While it's often said that the group is made of just 4 people, the team has grown to number ten. Bigger than is thought but still a smallish team for a game of this supposedly limitless scope.

While it's a disappointment to find out that this game isn't currently coming to PC for sure, this sort of game does have quite a big audience in the PC market and the gamers who are a part of it. It wouldn't be a big surprise if a PC version is developed, even if it's released a little while after the PS 4 début.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!