[BLOG] Elite's in-game scavenger hunt to win Nvidia cards

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Elite's in-game scavenger hunt to win Nvidia cards

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

If you're an Elite: Dangerous player, listen up. There's a little contest going on in-game right now that could give you the chance to win one of five shiny new Nvidia GTX Titan Black graphics card. All you have to do is take part in the scavenger hunt that's going on across the many, many systems in-game right now.

As the in-game bulletin from GalNet says:

"The NVIDIA labs, in association with Reynhardt IntelliSys, are pleased to announce that prototypes of the GeForce GTX Titan Black graphics card are now available for purchase from one exclusive outlet’. A masterpiece of engineering, the NVIDIA Geforce GTX Titan Black represents the cutting edge of display technology. It balances a sleek design with uncompromising performance and unparalleled processing power, making the Titan Black one of the most desirable display modules in the entire galaxy.

To celebrate the pre-release of the new module, NVIDIA are offering 5 lucky pilots the opportunity to win a commercial grade GTX Titan Black. Winning the competition couldn’t be simpler. The first 5 pilots to sell a canister of NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black Prototypes back to NVIDIA HQ aboard Godel Ring will be rewarded with a commercial model as soon as they become available. The only problem is NVIDIA isn’t saying where the prototypes are being sold. Happy hunting Commanders.

Entrants must have transported the prototypes under the Pilots Federation rules of 'open play' to be eligible to win."

All you need to do is locate those prototypes, buy one and transport and sell it at the Godel Ring starport in the Ededleen System. Then e-mail community@frontier.co.uk with your Commander name and the subject title "I sold an Nvidia Titan Black" to make your attempt to claim the prize. The contest is being judged by how quickly you sell the prototype, not how quickly you send the e-mail.

Good luck everyone, it's going to be quite difficult trying to find the one starport!
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!