[BLOG] Amazon having big PC gaming sale from tomorrow

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Amazon having big PC gaming sale from tomorrow

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Did you know Amazon are about to launch a special PC gaming store on April 4th? Well, now you do. To celebrate they're having a week of deals on components and gear for your rig. Yay!

The sale - the Amazon PC Gaming Week - will start at midnight BST or 16:00 PDT on April 4th and will run throughout the week, and to help you find what you're looking for if you're unsure Amazon have split their new store into sections so you can find that component to help your PC become VR-ready if that's your goal or if you just want an upgrade find a new GPU.

Among the deals right now are half price HyperX 8GB RAM modules and around $150 off GTX 980 cards, and this is even before the sale has begun. Check back tomorrow to take in the deals in the sale and maybe give a piece of hardware a loving new home inside the case of your beloved gaming rig.

And just to make it easier to find, here's the PC Gaming Week store page so you're able to get right into your online shopping... or like me just stare at the pieces and make a note of what you'd love to acquire as your next upgrade.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!