[BLOG] Blizzard reveal rest of Karazhan cards

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Blizzard reveal rest of Karazhan cards

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

The new Hearthstone adventure is coming very soon, and thus Blizzard chose to have a big livestream to reveal all the other new cards we can expect to see played and won during the wings of the adventure.

One of the big themes going on with it are Portal spells, of which we saw the very first with Firelands Portal originally. Each portal seems to have two effects that trigger upon playing, usually combining an amount of damage with a secondary effect and each portal is specific to a certain class.

Check out the new cards below and see if there's any you want to put into your deck. I'm considering Cat Trick myself...

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage ImageImage Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Of all of them to be revealed Fool's Bane has caused the most discussion over it could be considered OP or not (I really don't think it is) and I honestly cannot believe that Blizzard is only now using "Swashburglar" as a Minion name.

Soon we shall take these cards into our decks, and I can't wait.
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!