[BLOG] Ubisoft Fix Division 'Ghost' Glitch. Maybe.

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Ubisoft Fix Division 'Ghost' Glitch. Maybe.

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

So, it seems that Ubisoft's The Division has another game-breaking bug/exploit in it. Are you too surprised by this point?

This one allows you to somehow step out of your body and become an invincible ghost. I'm pretty sure some of you are making Ghost Recon jokes right now, they pretty much make themselves. Still, it's not exactly something you want in a game you're playing. The way you do it is distressingly simple as well, simply by pressing against cover and rolling you can astral-project yourself out of your body leaving it standing there to lure in targets you can then shoot through the head because they can't see or kill you.

You'd expect Ubisoft to be right on fixing it, and they have been. Erm, maybe.

"The issue which causes players to become invisible under certain circumstances could be fixed," Ubisoft wrote about the glitch on the official subreddit.

I'm sure it has been fixed, but it's a little strange that they wrote that it 'could' be fixed. If they weren't sure they could have spent the extra time to write that they think they've nailed the reason and squashed the bug but aren't 100% sure yet.

I don't know, Ubisoft haven't exactly been winning many fans recently with the previous Division bugs as well as their apparent 'greed' with For Honor emotes; so maybe this isn't so surprising a 'fix note' after all.
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!