[BLOG] Week Of Free Goodies As Hearthstone Welcomes The Mammoth

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Week Of Free Goodies As Hearthstone Welcomes The Mammoth

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

So, the Year of the Kraken is almost over for Hearthstone and the Year of the Mammoth approaches. Blizzard have decided to say goodbye to the Kraken in style though, as well as welcoming in the Mammoth.

Over the next week or so there will be nice bonuses for anyone who logs into the game - as well as a special Year of the Mammoth Tavern Brawl on the 29th of March which is also when the week of rewards begins. Just make sure you have the game fully updated to receive the rewards.

Here's what you can expect in order:

• March 29: 50 gold
  • March 30: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan card pack
  • March 31: 100 Dust
  • April 1: Whispers of the Old Gods card pack
  • April 2: Journey to Un'Goro card pack
  • April 3: 50 gold
  • April 4: Journey to Un'Goro card pack
  • April 5: A Golden Volcanosaur (who I've pictured up at the top of the list).

The interesting part is the Un'Goro related packs and card (I want that Volcanosaur!) towards the end which seems to support the theory some have that Journey to Un'Goro will not be releasing mid-April as Blizzard have said, but earlier on in the month instead.

Regardless though, free stuff is always good and with a number of different expansion packs being included in the line-up collectors like me might have a very good week - provided the pack RNG is kind to us.
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!