Tune In: 

Pop-out HTML5 Player
HTML5 Player has reduced functionality.

Stream is down :(

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and are temporarily off-air. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, so please check back later.

How do I listen to you guys? - FAQ

Message updated 22 Oct 2019 11:40:47 UTC

Sanitarium.FM - if we don't got it, it ain't worth playing. (That or Lonesamurai is slacking again :P)
Sanitarium.FM Site Search:  
Or click here to search the Forum.
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 [BLOG] Mythbusters to do special on FPS 'myths' 

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Mythbusters, the popular Discovery TV show known for its crazy experiments and use of model building and robotics to test the science and realities of well-known myths, have announced that one of their upcoming specials will be based on the subject of first-person shooter games.

They'll be aided in this by the developer of the DOOM games, id Software, or to be more specific their Studio Director, Tim Willits. Among the questions posed will be "Is it really possible for someone to carry all those health packs, guns, and even a chainsaw?" and they'll be taking cues from the DOOM universe and DOOM 3 BFG Edition to recreate a DOOM level in real-life.

It's not yet certain which other myths and questions will be tried out, but given that it's Mythbusters it's probably going to end in something exploding. There's a teaser that is embedded below if you want a sneak peek, but the episode itself will broadcast on Saturday, January 31st at 9PM on the Discovery Channel.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]