[BLOG] Game Trailer: Evolve – Wraith Interactive Trailer

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Game Trailer: Evolve – Wraith Interactive Trailer

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Evolve was very much one of the games that I saw in 2014 and thought to myself "Yes, I am interested in this game" and after playing a round at i51 with a friend and 3 other event-goers, I wanted it. The release date was pushed back to next year but there's already been an alpha for Xbox owners and PC gamers.

Now Turtle Rock have released a new trailer to demonstrate their next 'boss' monster - Wraith. It's an actual match played with the creature and its interactive in that you can switch between the viewpoints of all the players as you watch. Just make sure the annotations are on when you watch the video:

As a creature Wraith is more of a quick and deadly attacker, but suffers somewhat on armour and health. They can enter the shadows to evade the hunters or sneak up on them, deploy a decoy to confuse their foes, or even snatch up and abduct the hunters before killing them. Given that you're much more likely to win a game of Evolve on the hunter side by sticking together, that's quite the offensive ability to have.

Evolve will be coming early 2015, and pre-orders are available. You get an additional monster if you do so it might be worth it.
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!