[BLOG] Sims 4 gets first expansion: Get to Work

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Sims 4 gets first expansion: Get to Work

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

The Sims 4 has been out a little while now, and although it released with nearly 90 things from previous games missing from the release version, some of that stuff has already been put back with some free updates. Now the career market for you little virtual people is about to expand out properly with the release of the first expansion for the game.

Titled "The Sims 4 Get to Work", it will include a few more new career paths as well as the option to open up your own retail businesses. Among the added career paths are that of the Doctor, for the medically inclined; the Scientist, for discovery, silliness and science! and the Police path, so you can tackle crime if you want to rid the Sims streets of thieves and other criminals. Retail businesses can sell many different things and the shops can be designed like your typical Sims house, and I expect that to appeal to a number of fans of the game. Also, aliens are back. Not sure why they're in a work expansion but I guess there must be some reason?

If you're interested, Get to Work will appear in shops both real and virtual in April.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!