[BLOG]: Arkham City PC Delay Will Be 'Worth It'

Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

[BLOG]: Arkham City PC Delay Will Be 'Worth It'

Post by Lonesamurai »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Rocksteady addresses concerns.

Following last week's PC delay, Batman: Arkham City director Sefton Hill has spoken out to address the concerns of PC gamers.

Speaking at the Eurogamer Expo this weekend, Hill told Eurogamer that Rocksteady is careful to pay attention to the individual needs of each platform.

"We're really aware of all the different SKUs," he said. "What's great for us is we have gamers who are real console gamers and gamers who are PC gamers. I guess, generally, I would consider myself more of a console gamer. I do play more of my games on console. But then we have people in the office who are really hardcore PC players, and they will always pull me up and say, we need to sort this out, we need to sort that out."

Hill assured PC gamers that the game will look great when it is eventually released.

"All of the source textures and assets are done at a very very high res and we make them work on all the different SKUs," he said. "People will really love the PC version when it comes out."

As for the delay, Hill added that PC gamers will ultimately be satisfied.

"The wait will definitely be worth it. The PC version has just been pushed back, but it's only by a couple of weeks, so hopefully no-one will be too upset about it. We're working as hard as we can to get it out as soon as we can," he said.

The PC version of Batman: Arkham City is set to release in November. The console versions will hit stores on October 18.