APB Reloaded Open Beta 2 is Now Live

All MMO's, P2P and F2P... As MMO's get more interest and we have shows dedicated to them, or lots of news posts, we will add new sections dedicated to them
Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

APB Reloaded Open Beta 2 is Now Live

Post by Lonesamurai »

All Points Bulletin was initially launched as a paid MMO but after some trouble, the game went offline for a while and resurfaced as APB Reloaded; a free to play version of the game.

APB Reloaded is in beta testing phase still, but today the developers launched the second stage of beta testing. APB Reloaded Open Beta 2, version 1.5.2 of the game, is now live and available for testing.

The 'test' portion of beta test is very much emphasized as the development team will be actively intaking data, making changes and issuing patches all throughout the next two weeks. Players are advised to expect districts to be taken offline briefly while the patches are deployed and should be informed that they can simply log back in after the patch is live and continue play testing.

Open Beta 2 brings the biggest change to Missions, Matchmaking, Skill Rating and District Recommendation that the game has seen to date. Other changes include enhanced detection for players who are cheating, changes to the threat system and, in the future, live servers in Russia, Hong Kong and Australia.

Open Beta 2 is live now, so be sure to visit http://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/ for more information.
WiseMasterUk

Re: APB Reloaded Open Beta 2 is Now Live

Post by WiseMasterUk »

I followed this game for a while back, before it was initially released but the poor reviews and fact that it was pay to play seriously put me off even though I thought the premise was very cool and gave it an edge. now it is free to play I am definitely going to check it out.
Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

Post by Lonesamurai »

Aye, I'm gonna have a try at it too
WiseMasterUk

Post by WiseMasterUk »

From what I remember as well it had a really in depth player customization aspect to the game, similar to brink with tattoos and stuff, looked really cool
RadioRogue

Post by RadioRogue »

i followed it religously up until release and bought it customization was awesome unfortunately the game continuously recycles about 6 different missions with only a change of character asking you to do the mission and slight change in placement needless to say it got stale fast hence it crashing and burning, fail to see how developers managed to get that far along in production and not realize it just wasn't fun to play..
Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

Post by Lonesamurai »

yeah it is incredibly repetitive