New Xbox 360 Headset Announced

Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

Post by Lonesamurai »

Media Remote also getting a new look.

US, July 26, 2011

Microsoft will release a new Xbox 360 wireless headset this November that's Bluetooth compatible.

The headset includes a new design, noise cancellation, and and Bluetooth 3.0 technology, making it available to use on PCs and mobile devices. The headset can switch back and forth between console usage and answering phone calls. It allows eight hours of talk time and up to 300 hours of standby on a single charge.

The headset will cost $59.99.

Additionally, Microsoft is releasing a new-look to the Xbox 360 media remote this November for $19.99. The remote includes the power to control the Xbox 360, Xbox Apps, TV power/volume and DVD/CD playback.

WiseMasterUk

Re: New Xbox 360 Headset Announced

Post by WiseMasterUk »

I don't know if it is just, or if everyone else has this problem,headsets like this just do not feel comfortable and I have issues keeping them on while playing games(tend to jump around in frustration a lot lol)

but as Bluetooth headsets go it looks pretty useful and and the new controller for the xbox is purely just being made to bleed a few more pounds out of people wallets, I say this mainly because I have never really been a fan of buying a tv type remote for a console when the normal controller does everything you need anyway lol
Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

Post by Lonesamurai »

Aye agreed... but the new controller looks sexy and its cheaper than the old one, so I'll grab one (been meaning to grab one for ages and not gotten round to it yet)
WiseMasterUk

Post by WiseMasterUk »

I see your point it does seem really cheap and not too much of an expense just to purchase the remote, and personally I may not be a fan of remotes for consoles I am a big fan of sexy and good looking controllers for entertainment systems like dvd players and tv's.
CrimsonShade
He's Technically Motivated

Post by CrimsonShade »

I think it looks like a Scouter or something along that lines. Or something you'd see used in Star Trek. Though I agree it doesn't look all that comfortable...
Movian

Post by Movian »

It can't be a scouter....

The price isn't over $9000
CrimsonShade
He's Technically Motivated

Post by CrimsonShade »

Movian wrote:It can't be a scouter.... The price isn't over $9000
Well played, Movian :lol: