[BLOG] Beta codes for The Elder Scrolls Online released

All MMO's, P2P and F2P... As MMO's get more interest and we have shows dedicated to them, or lots of news posts, we will add new sections dedicated to them
PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Beta codes for The Elder Scrolls Online released

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

If you have been following the new MMO The Elder Scrolls Online's progress recently and actually opted into the Beta, I suggest you check the e-mail you gave them. A whole bunch of codes have been sent out in the last day inviting even more players to come enter the massive online world of Tamriel, at least for a few days.

This weekend the gates will open for a beta weekend event, in which many will race into the world to desperately level their characters to the point of unlocking the PvP at Level 10 before the event is over on Monday. And it will be a race because access to the game will last from Friday, Feb 7th 12pm EST/5pm GMT until Monday, Feb 10 11:59pm EST/4:59pm GMT.

Those of you who are Curse members and haven't had a code e-mailed to you do have another option though. Curse.com has been given a further 500,000 codes to distribute among their members, although it is worth noting that Premium members get dibs on the codes until tomorrow so it might be an idea to get in there fast when they are opened to other members to take.

Just a reminder though, if you do get a key remember that there is still an NDA in place. No screenshots, details, videos etc. can be passed around or spoken about until that is lifted so be careful what you say, as access to the game can be removed if you break it and if you've been anxiously waiting for your chance to get into Tamriel it would be a shame to lose your chance.

Bethesda has said that the launch for PC and Mac is on the horizon and the Beta is growing all the time. This means more keys will likely be sent out soon so if you aren't lucky this time, don't lose hope of getting into the closed Beta tests of the game.

That said, I hope to see some of you in Tamriel soon. :D
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!