[BLOG] ArcheAge to release September 16th

All MMO's, P2P and F2P... As MMO's get more interest and we have shows dedicated to them, or lots of news posts, we will add new sections dedicated to them
PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] ArcheAge to release September 16th

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

At PAX sandbox MMO ArcheAge got its release date announced. It will release on September 16th, with a four day headstart for those eligible (i.e. the Founders) as well as a four day open beta beforehand. This means that the alpha that is currently happening could be coming to an end as soon as today.

The dates and times for Open Beta were announced as starting Thursday, September 4 at 10:00 AM PDT and then running until the same time on Monday, September 8, and those who took part in the Closed Beta will have their characters to use during the Open. After this though the servers will be wiped in preparation for the Head Start for the Founders which begins Friday, September 12 at 10:00 AM PDT and runs through to the official opening for all.

Those who are disappointed that the Alpha is ending though should know that the ending will come with 'due fanfare'. "Starting this Saturday at 6:00 PM PDT, our diligent Alpha testers should check their in-game mail, keep a weather eye on the horizon, and be ready for anything…"
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!