[BLOG] Hardline beta coming soon

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Hardline beta coming soon

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

The details for Battlefield Hardline's next upcoming Beta have been revealed today by Visceral and EA, and it's going to be open to all, regardless of platforms or if you were a part of the previous Beta.

The open beta will show off two maps and mods with 64-player Conquest being a part of it as well as new mode Hotwire - basically an excuse to have a lot of high-speed pursuits in cars and shoot at each other. As if players needed excuses to do that. However despite the map and mode limits, there will be no cap to the experience so feel free to get stuck in and unlock classes, weapons, gizmos; as much as has been included for the beta. The developers want the players to come in and stay awhile.

That first beta took place not long after the game was announced, but the feedback suggested that frankly it had a very long way to go to be anything special; most seeing it as a reskin of the same game just with cops and robbers instead of the standard Battlefield soldier. That feedback led Visceral and EA to postpone the game's release to try and make Hardline the game the community wanted it to be.

While there's been no date set for the beta, we do know that Battlefield Hardline's new release date is March 17th. I just hope that the extra time means that it will turn out to be a halfway decent game this time.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!