[BLOG] Techland to offer modding tools for Dying Light

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Techland to offer modding tools for Dying Light

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

After an earlier patch broke mod-making for its players, Techland is now planning on the development of "free and extensive" modding tools for their game Dying Light. And what's more, the developers are asking the players to tell them what they'd like to see made, mod-wise. No matter how weird or wonderful it is.

"Modders were a massive part of our gaming community since Call of Juarez 2 and Dead Island -- and we wish to continue that with Dying Light. This invitation is only the first stage of our cooperation with the gaming community. After the modding tools are released, we plan to actively support the coolest mods created by players. We want to give creative freedom to the players to help keep Dying Light fresh and interesting even many years after their release. We want to thank players for the support they have shown us and are looking forward to their ideas where Dying Light can go from here."

For this, Techland have made a new forum especially for the use of mod-making and discussions on what mods players would like to see, as well as their implementation and sharing I'd assume.

Any ideas for mods you'd love to see in this game?

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!