[BLOG] Blizzard's PAX East panel promises "new heroes, new cards, new battlegrounds"

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Blizzard's PAX East panel promises "new heroes, new cards, new battlegrounds"

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

On the Blizzard front, it seems PAX East might be shaping up for some nice things for gamer. The studio's got a panel scheduled that includes the game directors for Heroes of the Storm (Dustin Browder), Hearthstone (Eric Dodds) and new game Overwatch (Jeff Kaplan), which seems incredibly promising for players of those three games.

The schedule blurb itself for the panel, which kicks off this year's PAX East on Friday, March 3rd, says "Bold new heroes, exciting new cards, and epic new battlegrounds. . . . Join a trio of Blizzard Entertainment developers for a look at just some of what’s in store for 2015, including upcoming content for Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, and Overwatch" so we can expect some wonderful new content to look forward to (although having just introduced 160+ cards to Hearthstone recently, I have to wonder what they could possibly be adding now).

Last year's PAX East was used so Blizzard could announce the first Hearthstone expansion, Curse of Naxxramas, so if something larger than what the blurb promises is revealed it wouldn't be the first time. It could even see the announcement of beta for Overwatch which many have been looking forward to since Blizzcon.

Looking forward to it? I know I am (mainly for Hearthstone :P).

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!