[BLOG] Dawn of War 3 announced

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Dawn of War 3 announced

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

After posting up a silent 30 second video GIF upon their Twitter yesterday, Relic Entertainment and Sega have released the announcement trailer of the new Dawn of War game - Dawn of War 3.

This is of course a Warhammer 40,000 game, and its being developed with assets taken from Games Workshop's popular miniatures game series. The trailer went live at 3pm BST/7am PDT and depicts several scenes of intense combat as the voiceover repeats what sounds like a soldier's battle oath about being a light in the darkness and eventually facing death without a regret.

Of interest is the fact that there are Titans depicted within this trailer, hinting that they'll be in this game unlike Dawn of War 2. Lone tells me that they're the Eldar Wraith Lords and Imperial Knights Titans specifically.

If you've not already had a chance to check it out, here it is:

Information about the game will probably be revealed a little later, but going to the website for the Dawn of War franchise reveals that "in Dawn of War III you will have no choice but to face your foes when a catastrophic weapon is found on the mysterious world of Acheron."
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!