GW2 is Gorgeous!

Post by Lonesamurai »

Branskins wrote:http://www.gametrailers.com/video/sdcc- ... s-2/717923

The underwater, the greenery, it's all so amazing
Thanks to Branskins over at TGH for the link
WiseMasterUk

Re: GW2 is Gorgeous!

Post by WiseMasterUk »

I saw that link the other day and it took me an hour just to pick my jaw up from my desk. the game just looks so amazing, and that engineer class seriously looks pretty fun to play. the underwater combat was seriously cool as well. I have never play WoW so the whole jumping and swimming stuff is ultra cool for me because I have not played an MMO with it yet and I am going to make sure GW2 is the first one that I will play with it so it feels really fresh for me. Also the combat looked really good because in GW1 it did feel a bit uninvolved in terms of movement during combat because I could easily just sit back and relax while killing hundreds of enemies required a few skill clicks, but this look much cooler and involved. Overall after seeing this video I just can't wait any more!!!!!!!!!!!
Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

Post by Lonesamurai »

You said it

of course jumping, etc hasn't been new to me since Everquest, but yeah, liking the strafing and dodging abilities too

Post by Guest »

In all of that, all I could think was "Geez when you die it's like Borderlands."
Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

Post by Lonesamurai »

Well Borderlands wasn't the first game to have that style of death and personal ressing
Movian

Post by Movian »

sorry can't pay attention to this thread at the moment... "FLAME THROWER!!!!"!!!!!!
Lonesamurai
Big Kahuna

Post by Lonesamurai »

oh yes... the engineer has a FLAME THROWER
WiseMasterUk

Post by WiseMasterUk »

with all the changes you cant really call it a sequel more a re invention of the game. but to be honest with GW1 I think they are taken it as far as it could possibly go, with all the expansion packs and extra story lines it was a very fleshed out game. so i am glad they are introducing more stuff like this, i have not sat back and been wowed by guild wars in a very long time. so keep it coming is all i can say