[BLOG] Mercy to keep Witch's ult line with Halloween skin

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Mercy to keep Witch's ult line with Halloween skin

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

So far the Halloween event that Blizzard brought into Overwatch a few days ago has been pretty well received overall, with a number of new lines, victory poses, skins and more being added into game for players to receive and play. The main part has to be the new brawl, Dr. Junkenstein's revenge.

With four heroes on each side, the brawl has drawn some slight complaints over the restriction of which heroes can be used in game, but it's not the first time the special event's been limited to only certain heroes (remember Lucioball?). Otherwise it's been pretty popular. One of the involved heroes on the attacking side is Mercy as 'The Witch', with a special ult war cry for the brawl: "my servants never die" which replaces the well-known "heroes never die" cry. It's proven so popular that now a number of fans are asking for that to be Mercy's ult war cry when the character is dressed in her Halloween skin which is The Witch.

Blizzard for their part finally weighed in on a long topic of players asking with Jeff Kaplan answering "Ok, ETA mid-Nov."

So, if you were one of the players asking or just loved that line make sure you have Mercy's Halloween skin before the event is over and you can hear it whenever you want. Who says big game companies don't listen to their fans' feedback?

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!