[BLOG] Game Trailer: Five Nights at Freddy's 4 Trailer

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Game Trailer: Five Nights at Freddy's 4 Trailer

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

I wrote about FNAF4's change of release date yesterday, mentioning the trailer that was coming. Did I say it was coming next week though? Well, seems that we were misinformed.

Scott has done it again, surprising us with an early trailer for the forth FNAF game that went live a few hours ago. Check it out below if you dare.

Impressions are... mixed from me. I love this series, the lore is one of its strongest points and while the new setting is a surprise I can and will get used to it. Also the Nightmare animatronics (not sure if that's the official name for them yet) look amazing, just as they did in their teasers. Good lord Bonnie, you got scary!

However like a lot of people I've noticed that it doesn't seem as polished as the previous trailers for the games. The trailer for the first game also wasn't much to shout about but FNAF2 and FNAF3 had some amazing trailers and some of the textures for certain parts felt unfinished (example: Plushtrap's looks a bit flat still). So maybe for once Cawthon's desire to show his new game to us has led to his jumping the gun a bit.

Either way, people are excited and I am too. Just hoping that by the time of release everything looks a little more like the FNAF I've come to expect visually.
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!