[BLOG] Lowriders coming to GTA Online soon

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Lowriders coming to GTA Online soon

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Up until today, I hadn't realised that I haven't seen a tricked out car bouncing about on its lowered hydraulics on the television for quite some while. Guess it was something that quietly was left behind when things moved on. Now though Rockstar are planning to revive some of that car-dancing magic in GTA V with the next expansion to the game.

GTA Online: Lowriders will bring lowriders to the virtual streets, as well as a new customs shop in downtown Strawberry. Benny’s Original Motor Works is the location for a whole set of new vehicular customisations.

"Deck out your engine block with covers and air filters, coat your interiors with velour, leather and patterns, choose custom colors and designs for your dials, or add a new steering wheel and custom shift levers. Give your ride lift with hydraulics - the more powerful the pumps, the higher you can bounce. And boost your stereo’s performance with new speakers and subs in the back."

There's also new interactions added for opening the doors, bonnet and boot of the cars you drive around in now, so you can simulate a pimped-out car gathering with your friends in GTA Online! At least, until another player shows up in a helicopter and kamikazes into you all that is. There will also be new Lamar missions added, a forth residence to buy and new clothing, hair and accessories for your avatar.

GTA Online: Lowriders arrives on PC as an automatic update on Tuesday, October 20.
Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!