[BLOG] Don't Starve Together to release April 21st.

PredictedCyborg

[BLOG] Don't Starve Together to release April 21st.

Post by PredictedCyborg »

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Don't Starve was a success for Klei Entertainment when it burst onto the scene in 2013, and the co-op version, Don't Starve Together, allowed for friends to work together on survival. It's been in Early Access for all that time, but now it's due to release fully on April 21st.

Don't Starve Together already has access to not only all the base game content, but also the stuff from two expansions - Reign of Giants and Caves. Shipwrecked is the latest expansion to the game, but as of yet Klei haven't confirmed it'll be coming to co-op saying that they don't 'have any concrete plans'. They are working on the free content pack Through the Ages though ahead of Together's launch although it probably won't be finished for a while yet.

"The focus of TTA is the evolution of your world over a longer period of time, and more variation between worlds," a Klei developer wrote on the studio forum. "I'd say this is going to take about six months to develop, but uh, I've been off before."

Further support will continue after launch, with Klei aiming to improve modding tools for the game.

Yes that's Minecraft-me in my av. Done by Reiu who is damn talented!